133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pictures out of the challenger brochure

I love the fuel fill

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
I saw these pictures on Red Letter Dodge yesterday. The car does look awesome! I can't wait until the Chicago Auto Show next February to see pictures of the actual production Challenger.

·
Clinically Certified
735 Posts
Why is the pic of the grille at the bottom showing the emblem Challenger different than the pictures of the front end on the page of the brochure. It looks like the top pics the grille has a dividing line in the middle. The bottom one doesn't. Were the pics in the brochure from the concept photos? Or the other way around?

·
BlackMamba50 VTCOA
1,100 Posts
Good Eye!

OuttaCtrlHemi said:
Why is the pic of the grille at the bottom showing the emblem Challenger different than the pictures of the front end on the page of the brochure. It looks like the top pics the grille has a dividing line in the middle. The bottom one doesn't. Were the pics in the brochure from the concept photos? Or the other way around?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OuttaCtrlHemi said:
remember chrysler dont want you to see the full production version completely. they are showing the concept with what colors that will be available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
OuttaCtrlHemi said:
Why is the pic of the grille at the bottom showing the emblem Challenger different than the pictures of the front end on the page of the brochure?
It's because these models are going to be "special" edition models. Each one of them will receive a plaque inside that has the production model number on it.

Also, the different front end lets the world know exactly what kind of a Challenger this is - the top of the line Challenger!

However, it should be an easy enough mod to retrofit to the next MY. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.