DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been dying to get some better pics of my truck, so I finally took some this weekend. These aren't great, but they are decent. My LineX goes on in a week and a half. Thinking of a Tonneau, so I'm open to any suggestions.

Attachments

· Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks RAJ...I know I can always count on you to put a smile on my face :D

· Registered
2,811 Posts
i like the set up you got and plus you have a cummins dam, i only could dream about a cummins lol for a long time, but yeah only thing i would do is tint the windows, i just tinted my windows last tint, i couldnt go back to 5% cause my dad would kick my ass but i did 20% and it came out clean, you would think a pro did it lol but hey u wanna trade lol?

· Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, if you read my signature, you'll see that you are right on with needing the windows tinted. I don't want to go too dark, probably just match the rear windows. Once I do that and get the LineX done, my next step will be a programmer box (Edge Juice or Banks 6pk?). After that, maybe a Tonneau cover and a better sound system, then I think I'll be done.
Wait, I want to install some fog lights. Probably some wheel well liners....

WHO AM I KIDDING?!?!?! I'VE CAUGHT THE MOD BUG, AND THERE IS NO END IN SIGHT!!! :D

· Registered
2,811 Posts
man i want a lot of stuff to but i have no cash right now im starting work tom, but yeah get an intake and exhaust get the turbo to speake up, take the ring out also, and we're liftin a 2500 hemi this week 10" we have to pick up the kit from fts.

· Registered
390 Posts
Truck looks great man! Line-x good idea... i want one but later. IMO leave tonneau out!!!!

· --> UNITY <--
2,431 Posts
Looks great HEMI FREAK. :rck: Suggestion - since you lost the CTD badges, are you going to loose the rest too... I think it would look good!!

· Registered
1,098 Posts
hey bro thats a dam nice lookn truck

· Registered
199 Posts
suprised i havent seen you around san ramon. I'm there everyday lifting at at 24, see a lot of chebbies and fords lifted around here, not too many dodges.

we should definitely have a norcal meet sometime soon

· Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
which 24 alloy171? I live on Alcosta, so I guess it depends on which part of San Ramon you are in.

· Registered
100 Posts
MAN i wish they made smaller lifts for the 1500's. your truck is basicly the exact size i want mine at the moment. ahh well.

GREAT lookin rig by the way

· Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks!
I think Rancho makes a 4" lift, which would put it pretty close to the same lift as mine (I think).

· Registered
61 Posts
Very nice looking truck! good pictures also!

britt

:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.