Damn, that came out looking great!

KB

· Registered
627 Posts
Drool, Drool, Drool. That looks good.

· Banned
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah Had Chrome Bumpers Before But They Had To Go. I Bought A St Bumper And Grille Off Ebay And Got That Painted. I Just Got The Rear One Sanded And Painted.
Lift Is Fabtech 6in And Tires Are 35 Dick Cepek

· Troubleshooter
1,482 Posts
That's my favorite color on the new dodges, especially when everything matches like that

· Registered
10,350 Posts
I bought this truck which is a SPORT model,but as soon as I got it I traded for a SLT bumper with intentions of doing the same as you,and either painting it black,or powder coating it black........I thing the lines are much cleaner on the painted or coated SLT/ST bumpers.

· Registered
940 Posts
Looks awesome. :cool: Im in the process of replacing all my chrome with painted parts. Just got the grille and molding from Colin which turned out awesome, I just need to find a good shop locally that will do my front and rear bumpers.
Oh yeah, mines debadged right now too, but I did paint all my emblems flat black so they'll go on prolly tomorrow.

· Registered
2,632 Posts
damn, i just took my black rims off my graphite truck. why is everyone making getting rid of these things so hard, lol. your truck looks really good. mine will eventually look something like that.

· Registered
25,139 Posts
Turned out really nice. :tup:

· Registered
69 Posts
Great job, looks great.

· September 2007 ROTM
1,338 Posts

· 25HEMI00
1,063 Posts
put blackouts on your headlights!!!

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
very nice....rims look bad a$$

· RamATC
290 Posts
Wow! Nice work!!

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
what did the shop charge you to strip/paint the chrome? shops around here think im retarded for asking :crazy:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.