DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Exhaust Junkie
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you guys who need your exhaust louder than hell, the Mufflex muffler delete pipe is coming and we will be the first to have them. They are just like the original Mufflex but without the muffler. Stay tuned for more info soon...

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Awesome! Any idea on pricing?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Heh heh heh! I'm perfectly happy with my BSM/Mufflex 24" SISO, Jason!

But, theres probably as many 'muffler delete' folks out there as there are 24" SISO folk's!!!

"Loud as Hell" might be the perfect definition! A 17 on a scale of 1-10!?!?!

Heh heh heh!

Whatever trips (our) triggers! :rck:

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
I really don't think it will be that bad if you leave the stock resonators in place. At least drone wise. It will be quieter than a cutout.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I really don't think it will be that bad if you leave the stock resonators in place. At least drone wise. It will be quieter than a cutout.
but the cutout can be much quieter (or louder) at the push of a button

·
Registered
183 Posts
love my 18"

For all you guys who need your exhaust louder than hell, the Mufflex muffler delete pipe is coming and we will be the first to have them. They are just like the original Mufflex but without the muffler. Stay tuned for more info soon...
YOU guys make a great product.... :rck: I love my 18" if I had to pick out something... I do wish it came polished. Girls are digging the sound too.... and they seem to always want to drive the truck now. One of my better purchases!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.