DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there have been a few threads about black rims recently, I thought I would post a pic of some new Moto Metal MO957 Matte Black wheels I saw today in the Off-Road Adventures catalog that 4 Wheel Parts puts out. What is funny is they do not even list them at the website yet, so they may not even be available. Comments?

Attachments

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
hmmm, i think they would be cool on the right truck with the right tire. Personally im a huge fan of all the moto wheels, i think they all have a nice look.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Drool!!!!

·
Sysco
259 Posts
Dang Gary...those are awesome...I wish I hadn't seen those..lol by the way I go at 0700 tomorrow to get my new wheels and tires I'll get pics up when I get home!! :D

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jp5.7 said:
Dang Gary...those are awesome...I wish I hadn't seen those..lol by the way I go at 0700 tomorrow to get my new wheels and tires I'll get pics up when I get home!! :D
Well - good luck, I hope they work out for you! As far as the wheels, I did think they might look good on certain trucks as well. More the rugged, off road look I guess.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
I like the matte black, but I'm not a big fan of the design of the spokes and the center cap

·
Registered Abuser
170 Posts
man, i love the matte black vs. the glossy black like i have now....
i wonder what they will look like in an 8 lug application. as well as the sizes and offsets.

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bigtexantim said:
man, i love the matte black vs. the glossy black like i have now....
i wonder what they will look like in an 8 lug application. as well as the sizes and offsets.
Good questions. All I could find is that they will be available in 17x9, 18X9, 20X9 sizes with 5,6 and 8 lugs and they will have negative offset :dunno:

·
Registered
20 Posts
That is a nice wheel, I just put the rockstars on mine and am contimplating taking off the stars and just painting the hub black, it looks bad even without the stars. anyone do that yet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dodgerfan,

Do you have any pictures of the rockstars on your truck? I'm thinking of purchasing a set and I'd like to get a better idea of how they will look.

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
ramdat said:
Dodgerfan,

Do you have any pictures of the rockstars on your truck? I'm thinking of purchasing a set and I'd like to get a better idea of how they will look.
a thread came up a few days ago with that question in it and several members posted pictures. do a search and im sure youll be able to find it :tup:

·
Registered
720 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Has anyone seen these in the Gloss Black Machined Version yet? Look pretty sweet in the offroad adventures Mag.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts