DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i know a lot of you guys did not like these mirrors when i proposed them for my truck but i liked them then and like them even more now that i have them on my truck

the install/mounting of the mirrors was easy but running of the wires from under the hood through the firewall and through the doors was kinda a pain in the arse

and after a hour of trying to find the proper color wires in the under panel of the fuse box( from the instructions) i went to the website and there was a update due to the change of wire colors in 2006

all in all i am very happy with my mirrors and they have replaceable covers for a different color or scheme ( they have a american flag covers i am thinking of)

pic of the mirrors all the way in ( you can see the led parking lights )

mirrors all the way out for towing

close up of back side of mirror

close up of the mirror side( i love the convex mirror setup of these mirrors takes up no mirror space)

and then just a random picture of the truck lol

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
I love those mirrors. I really wish dodge would add amber leds to the regular flip out tow mirrors.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
they look nice.i dont understand why no one else would like em.

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Me neither, I like 'em!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEMI450HP said:
I like the patriotism, but I am just not a fan of changing your mirrors unless you are going to paint them.
well they are covers that are changeable and they come in black ( like on there now)

they make stainless which i think are horrible but they do have a red

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
hey 1 ton what did they set you back on the cheese scale....

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
firefighter313 said:
hey 1 ton what did they set you back on the cheese scale....
they are not cheap but i sold my stocker heated power mirros for 200.00

they run around 450.00-550.00 depending on where you get them ( ebay/internet stores)but i got them local for 400.00 because of a discount i get for my business

you can get them pretty cheap if you dont want the heat or lighted

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
A. I like the Mirrors B. You got a sweet truck

·
White J-Hawk
109 Posts
Very Nice

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
thanks a lot you guys next week it will have new led tails and a 3rd brake light some cab lights and a new srt 10 hood or maybe the ram air hood if i can find one at a decent price

plus a ranch hand bull nose winch ready front bumper

·
Registered
182 Posts
They look Great... :gr_patrio But I am still preferr the stock ones...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Those mirrors look really nice. And, very nice truck. If I didn't already have trouble getting my truck turned around at my house, I might consider a mega cab.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Those Mirrors are TITZ man!!!!

Would LOVE to see the red covers. Not a huge fan of the Flag covers, but with that said, it doesnt look just AWFUL either...

I DO think color matched Inferno Red covers would look AWESOME!!!!!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Sweet Ass Sweet. I liked em from the start, plus they are a very functional mod. :tup:

KB

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.