Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SPIKEDONE
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEy my name is josh *Spike* if you perfer

I have a 3.7 v6 2006 dodge dakota with a magnaflow exhaust I was wondering if anyone isf orm the vacaville area thats where Im at also i was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of some performance mods or interior exterior mods i could do that will keep me within my warrenty limits

·
Registered
396 Posts
yea, you need to put pics up!

Also just browse around and you will find all different people with all kinds of different things done to there 4th gen!

Welcome

·
SPIKEDONE
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4th Gen everywhere i look the 05-up is 3rd gen also There will be pics up soon just gotta work on that.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Spikedone said:
HEy my name is josh *Spike* if you perfer

I have a 3.7 v6 2006 dodge dakota with a magnaflow exhaust I was wondering if anyone isf orm the vacaville area thats where Im at also i was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of some performance mods or interior exterior mods i could do that will keep me within my warrenty limits
Welcome to DodgeTalk, Spike!

"SamCarroll" is an active DT member from Vacaville. He drives a PT Cruiser that's pretty stout.

As for mods, well what is your first priority/thing you want to improve about your truck? :D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Spikedone said:
4th Gen everywhere i look the 05-up is 3rd gen
Our trucks are "3rd Generation" Dakotas.

This is true also according to DaimlerChrysler itself. ;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
FreeLantz said:
Our trucks are "3rd Generation" Dakotas.

This is true also according to DaimlerChrysler itself. ;)

Yes yes, i know im sorry, who ever put the 3 so damn close to the 4 needs to go somewere LOL my mistake :cool:

·
SPIKEDONE
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahah umm well i want some performance as i said i have a Magnaflow single in dual out exhaust I just want some performance out of it speed power u kno how it goes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.