DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here, just wanted to say this site has been very helpful in my decisions of what to do to my truck. I just finished a putting on a 3 inch PA body lift on Friday and i am pleased with the results. I have to get my exhaust reworked because it hangs down too much now, but i can't decide if i want to shoot it out before rear tire or leave it coming out the back. has anyone sent it out front with a body lift and have pics, that would be helpful.

Attachments

· Infinite Lives
6,428 Posts
Very nice truck indeed :) Was it hard to put the body lift on your truck? I want to put one on mine but I just can't build enough courage to do it.

· Registered
76 Posts
Ill give you credit, there is to much cutting and welding involved for me to install my own body lift. The local shop here is only going to charge me 700 for parts and labor to install a pa body lift.

· Fireball!!!
1,033 Posts
Jason757 said:
Ill give you credit, there is to much cutting and welding involved for me to install my own body lift. The local shop here is only going to charge me 700 for parts and labor to install a pa body lift.
Not sure what cutting and welding is required to insatll a bodylift on your truck. But i did not have to do any of that on my install.

· Registered
76 Posts
I have a copy of the instructions for the 06 and 07's. There are clips to weld under the bed supports and the front bumper mounts have to be cut from the frame rails and bolted on at a higher point.

· Raming it since 2004
102 Posts
Good looking truck dude

· Fireball!!!
1,033 Posts
Jason757 said:
I have a copy of the instructions for the 06 and 07's. There are clips to weld under the bed supports and the front bumper mounts have to be cut from the frame rails and bolted on at a higher point.
Forgot about that. I guess cause it was not had to do...

· Infinite Lives
6,428 Posts
Question for you 4U2NV, where di you get that gauge pod in your gallary that goes behind the steering wheel?

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The only cutting and or grinding was on the front bumper brackets and front frame where the bumper mounts to, nothing major, its just so the bumper will raise up the extra three inches. As for the weld its just tack welding 4 spacers between the frame and truck bed, easy as well, or you can prob find a shop to do it for not too much $.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nobody has pics of pre-tire exhaust exit on a ram with body lift?

· MS. SK
2,541 Posts
Nice lookin truck

· Registered
25,139 Posts
Turned out nice. :)

· Oh Sh** the COPS!
244 Posts
Thanks for posting pics! I'm planning the exact same for my truck and was just about to look for pictures. Looks Great!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.