DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im a new member here, 20 yrs old from oklahoma city ok. I have a 1991 Dodge Ram D150 318.im a part of MidWest Street Cars here in ok, its a car group go check then out, they are pretty know in the drag racing scene every where but oklahoma, but the real reason i am here is i need help and hoping you guys can help me cause i really need it!!!

I need help with this, im trying to fing lowing kits for my dodge ram, and i hae done tons of research and cant find anything its like they dont make anything for my year truck, i dont know anything about suspension or anything about what i would need to lower it, so if you guys could help me and tell me the parts or where i can find a kit to lower my truck it would be much appreciated, like you have no idea how happy i would be. Like i said i have not one clue about suspension so im not sure what i would need, springs or even if it takes springs or struts or what im dumbd in suspension. Probaly why i cant find how or what parts to lower my truck :(. so i need y'alls help as soon as you can get back to me the better! trying to by them for my self for christmas. Let me know what i need to lower the back and front of the truck. its all stock suspension. its a 1991 Dodge Ram D150 318ci

Thanks Much!
-Dillon Ramsey

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
Welcome to DT!

Check-out the 2Gen Ram General and Sports Sections and I'm sure they can help you out.

:dtrocks:

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Welcome to dodge talk
I take it your 2wd. which can be harder to lower since your of the older generation Ram. The rears are simple, the front you can cut the coil down a 1/4 to half coil to get you some drop. There are the people here that have done it. just gots' to find em.

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
Welcome To DodgeTalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.