DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
dodgechick if you were seing it how i see it then you would think it looks good. at least i do. so i guess it really doesnt matter what you think its your opinion. and i have mine. ooh well.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
03ramit1 said:
bubba im not that familiar w/ the performance on the CTD. i know its good and can ba allot better. as far as what the tq to hp goes im good at guessing to get it vary close. but hey what is 300 ft pounds anyway. i was close enough.
When you get that high, 300 isn't all that much... but if you think about it in the lower ranges, that's more then what you're putting out now. And the reason I said all that, is because with just one box, intake and exhaust, I was putting 325/635 down to give you an idea of HP to TQ ratio.

03ramit1 said:
and why not build it and have your very own 1 of 1 cummins srt-6 mega cab?
Sure, you could do what you want and name it what you want... but to me it's not right to name something after what a manufactuer puts out i.e. SRT etc.

03ramit1 said:
why not try a mod that i have sugested and never really gota respones from and photoshop a mega cab w/ the 02-05 front clip? i thing that would be a cool "version."
My thing with the Mega Cab as a whole... the bed is just not long enough. I have a hard enough time with the current Quad Cab with a Short bed because of the cab to bed length ratio.

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
the mega cabs are 2500's ONLY

you can get them in 2wd and 4wd, hemi and ctd, and unless they've messed up manual and automatic

·
Registered
553 Posts
03ramit1 said:
dodgechick if you were seing it how i see it then you would think it looks good. at least i do. so i guess it really doesnt matter what you think its your opinion. and i have mine. ooh well.
Well unless you have added things to your picture I think we're seeing the same thing ;) lol
Yeah... everybody has an opinion....that goes for every thread on here. Why state the obvious?

·
Yea boooyeee!
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Chauncy said:

you can get them in 2wd and 4wd, hemi and ctd, and unless they've messed up manual and automatic
Are they still going to make the nice looking Rams for everyone else? I haven't seen but an 06 Mega Cab... (I think I could get used to it, but I much prefer the 05 style

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
the regular quad and regular cabs don't look too bad, the lights jump out at you but otherwise it still looks good

only the mega cab has the Ford F-150 SuperCrew cab-eating-the-bed look

·
Registered
525 Posts
Chauncy said:

The mega cab is available in 1500,2500, & 3500, 2wd or 4wd. The 1500 has the hemi mds as the standard engine, the CTD is optional on the 2500 & standard on the 3500.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.