DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my truck finished and put back together! I put a new SRT-10 front bumper, Sir Michaels roll pan, 22" MB Motoring Kane wheels with Nitto 404 305/40/22 tires, And a new stereo system. Thanks to Slammed 1 who supplied the bumper roll pan and drop as well as a bedrug I have yet to install. Before anyone comments I know I need to debadge and will be doing so soon. Hopefully with better weather and a debadge I can be a candidate for TOTM!!!???? :rck:

Attachments

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
03RAMON22S said:
I can be a candidate for TOTM!!!???? :rck:
Take off that pinstripe and you got my vote! :D

EDIT: Clear them headlights too! BADASS looking truck!!! :rck: :rck: :rck:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Great looking truck...... :tup:

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Looks good Bro! You've got my vote.

·
Got Nitrous?
320 Posts
sweeet truck!!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Very nice, now all you need is the SRT hood to go with the bumper....

·
New Vision
1,199 Posts
Nice lookin' sport truck!

·
Registered
584 Posts
truck looks sweet, nice work! Im no good at photo choppin but i was bored so i photo chopped you truck and took the badges off,de-pinstripped and cleared ure headlights for ya!

Attachments

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks looks good! My friend is the customer service manager at a body shop and he says there is a new tool out called a inducer?? and that it is a magnet that is charged and heats up the metal but not the badges and they just peel off! He says they use this to take out windsheilds and other moldings. I'm going to try this and see how it works.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
LOOKS SWEET! I like the new look. I think if you got the SRT Hood that would make it truly bada$$!!!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Man, I saw those wheels online at Americastire and wasn't so sure about. Them. But they look BadAss! :rck" Truck is looking super sweet and sitting really nice and low, looks awesome Bro!

KB

·
SRT-4
3,262 Posts
looks great man, 4-6 is the way to go for sure. If only I could start over :(

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
the75powerwagon said:
then i think you need to take that gawdy looking gas cover off..
Exactly why I painted mine. I don't know why you wouldn't paint it to match the truck?

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
^If you are debadging to make it look cleaner.. why would you keep that thing on? That just makes that stand out even more.. personally i'd make that match before i would debadge it. to me, its a lot uglier than the badges.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
TTURedRaider09 said:
Take off that pinstripe and you got my vote! :D

EDIT: Clear them headlights too! BADASS looking truck!!! :rck: :rck: :rck:
Nah leave the pinstripe but get the clears and get the mirrors and door handles painted or get the mirrors painted and get chrome covers for the handles door and tailgate

·
A Little Show & No Go
543 Posts
Great looking mods and that color is awesome, really kicking myself for not getting it myself. :banghead:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.