DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be getting some new Pacesetter ceramic coated long tube headers in for 06 dodge ram. I am looking to sell them for cash and full stock exhaust off of a 06 or later reg cab 2 wheel drive ram . Post your offers i would prefer if you were in the Houston area.

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
I got a quad cab but you already know that. And I can do about 50 bux I know Im cheap but at least it is an offer. Okay well let me know we we can get started on the job.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
i dont need the longtubes but i have a set of stock manifolds you can have off my 06

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
06ramhemi said:
i dont need the longtubes but i have a set of stock manifolds you can have off my 06

He is working on his truck right now....Some of the local guys are getting together at Hooters 1960&45 in about and hour why don't you come on out..

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
keven said:
He is working on his truck right now....Some of the local guys are getting together at Hooters 1960&45 in about and hour why don't you come on out..
wish i could Keven my trucks having the cam installed plus i'm at work

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
06ramhemi said:
I have a set of stock manifolds its every thing else i need bolts and all but thanks for the offer.

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
what do you want for them? Id be interested since I know they would fit on an 06

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BIG BLK 5.7 said:
what do you want for them? Id be interested since I know they would fit on an 06
Get back to you on that one trying to find a fair price . I have an offer of 400 on the table shipped without the oem exhaust that i want.
Doesn't look like you have a complete oem exhaust system?

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
No i dont, but I thought you were just selling the hedders now. My bad at least your thread stays current.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.