1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wut do u think?

stock:

new ones:

any different ideas / comments on my purchase???

·
rptr00
288 Posts
nice...do they make a replacement headlight to go with the corners? I like the 1 piece style. stock headlights just look like crap

·
PAID OFF!
1,262 Posts
Hey Man Those Are Nice I Have Been Looking For Ones Like That, Where Are You Getting Those From?? Post Up The Link For Me Plz

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sure durango, its a ebay that has ended...but im sure if you look around the sellers store u can find them agian

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300037802729&rd=1,1

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thing is, now i need to hunt down just the headlights... o well.. i think i saw them for 150$ on ebay too (reason i dident get one piece is becuase it was too much money and i needed turning signals ASAP <-accident ruined OEM's)

As seen there... turning signal is messed

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey durango, post up where u got ur grille... ones on ebay dont have bottom (if they did it was about 60$...

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
http://www.stillen.com here's one for ya..... If you need OEM lights let me know. I have a set in the garage.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Now ill need to get clear eadlights like those cuz i already have the turning signals... pitty cuz the 1 peace look so nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.