DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This is Irene. ... 1974 d100 street/strip pavement pounding monster 馃ぃ...
Full off frame on her about 5 years back... everything was done by me and my old man.... we built her to have fun.
440- 511 stroker
Dual edelbrocks
727 reverse valve body

She's nasty 馃槑

7.6 mpg if the front carb doesn't get involved 馃ぃ
Daily driven
FB_IMG_1594684834272.jpg FB_IMG_1594684691435.jpg

Registered
I was on board until I saw the 727. Real muscle trucks have 3 pedals....;)

Still pretty cool though.

Reactions: GG991

Registered
Well ... we run 1/8th mile old school outlaw track ..... but with the rona we haven't gotten to go much.... but her best to date is 7.40 sec .... and right at 100mph and that was wheel hopping and spinning....
so mid to high 11's in 1/4? pretty fast :) & looks like a pretty small tire too. hope you can get back to the track soon damn Rona

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah she's small tire .... can't remember those numbers off the top of my head... lol... we've been able to go once since this covid mess .... we had tried a few suggestions caltracs had told me to try before buying a set from them because we did have it setting down nice and hooking right before we stroked it and it was running 7.70s then.... it's still got leaf springs 馃ぃ... it wasn't acting right.... on the way home we noticed a small whine coming from the rear end... and she had twisted the spines on one of the axles.... just got them yesterday .... fingers crossed we might get to go next week

Registered
Well ... we run 1/8th mile old school outlaw track ..... but with the rona we haven't gotten to go much.... but her best to date is 7.40 sec .... and right at 100mph and that was wheel hopping and spinning....
Interesting :rolleyes:!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts