DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to say hi and i know this isn't the right spot but the next part is. Just wanted to pass on the word for all you guys looking for new exhaust that not a lot of people have that i have been really happy with. First a little background info. Trucks a 2000 4.7 5 speed. When i was looking for exhaust i was looking for something that sounded bad ass and not a lot of people have and i think i found it. I got a 3 inch in, dual 2 1/4 inch out Hooker Aerochamber into 2 1/4 pipes with 3.5 inch tips. Let me tell you it sounds great. It seemed to die off sound wise after 2k rpms but a new hi flow magnaflow cat helped that out and now its even deeper and louder and sounds great. A little quieter on the outside than an original 40 flow but a nice deep growl on the inside and it just sounds like it wants to eat you on the outside. My guess is its like a flow 44. Its chambered but i could see straight through mine supposedly its the best flowing chambered muffler. Anyways not plugging for hooker just wanted to let everyone know about a really amazing sounding muffler that not a whole lot of ppl have especially dakota owners.

there are some vids of it on youtube search hooker dakota and the top four vids are of it. let me know what you think

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
yeah I've heard an aerochamber on a 5.9 jeep with no cat. Sounded fricken sick! Not many people know of them but I like em. I may have gotten one instead of my magnaflow if I had known about them back then. But I love my maggie still a lot :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.