1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
I wonder if they would fit the 1500's...sounds like a very low cost alternative to Dynatech's. I'm interested in hearing some specs and performance increases along with some opinions from people that have them.

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
Yea.. MORE INFO!!

TJ

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Nice am looking at the stainless steel JBA headers for my true dual flowmaster

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
I am just not crazy about how people say you have to cut the ear of the bellhousing for the pacesetters to fit. What were they thinking in [email protected]?

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
I agree and I was fairly annoyed when I had to hack a chunk off my trans.....

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These are the first option for a long tube header for the 2500's I have seen. Until now, no one wanted to devote the time and development into a set for us HD owners.
Kooks was supposed to be working on a set, but they have not brought anything to market. Edelbrock doesn't make any to fit at all. I had the Pacesetters and they assured me they would fit...but they didn't.

The only options I had been able to find were Gibson mids, logs, or JBA mids and all of those are outrageously priced for mids. At least these are priced reasonably and you get more than just the headers.

I am glad to see someone stepping up to the plate.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
but is that the price for the ceramic coated ones or for the bare metal?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BRUTE FORCE headers are available in mild steel with a proprietary temperature- and corrosion-resistant ceramic coating only
They are only available with the ceramic coating, so I that price is with the coating.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
ok thanks man was just wondering, does anyone know when they come out cause AEM doesnt have them on the site yet?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
my pacesetters fit without cutting up my trans...just fyi

but then again i got one of the first sets made maybe they changed the design in recent production?

·
Can you say HEMI
2,627 Posts
They look very promissing

Now I want a set of those :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.