DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I recently installed a Pioneer AVIC F900BT in the rig. I apologize, but I totally didn't even think to take in process pictures...but here's the end result.

Bezel was swapped out for the OEM navigation bezel. The bezel was then painted to match the truck, black and red.

I am still debating upon what I want to do with the trim kit. I was thinking about either painting it or having MRK make a cover for it. I am still unsure if I want red, or the black...what do YOU think?

Also, there are several "hacks" out there for this, and several of the Pioneer head units. I will say that in order to bypass the ebrake, you need to either A. relocate some wiring, or B do a software upgrade. If anyone is interested in knowing more, PM me and I'll get you to the right place.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Just post the info. That way it's searchable for future users.

Looks good. How's the sound?

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Paint the trim ring black. Red would distract from the two tone and create noise in the visual field.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paint the trim ring black. Red would distract from the two tone and create noise in the visual field.
I was thinking the same thing. Ad the sound is GREAT. For still having the stock amp and speakers, it's pretty amazing. I've always said that when doing a system, it's best to have a higher end head unit.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
looks great

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.