Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. im new here and just wanted to say hello from Grand Rapids, Michigan
i have a '03 single cab dakota 4.7 Ltr. magnum V8 with a 5-speed Manual tranny...that i bought late 06.... as of right now it has a 3" PA lift, 16x8 cragar soft 8 rims with 305-75-16's wrangler at/s for tires. (i would post pics but i cant untill i reach five posts.....)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
#2....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
#3....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
#4..... lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and lastly..... #5.... ha... so check it out.... this is my whip!

·
locogk
5,856 Posts
welcome to dt

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
check out my '03 single cab....

when i bought it off the lot in 06....

then winter of '06-07 (got to love michigan winters...

that was just over 6 grand....

and this is a most recent pic that i got on here....

3" PA lift. stock rims with 285-75-16 BFG's in it.

now here is a little pic of what we like to do when there is nothing to do....lol

yup that's me.... had almost 2 inches of water sitting inside my truck...

and as of now i have a cold air intake, cut the third cat off and straight piped (single for now) have cragar soft 8 rims powercoated black with chrome center caps and a nice set of 305-70-16 wraped around them.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
nice truck man. how is the 5-speed working for ya?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol as of right now its in the shop having the tranny rebuild.... lol when i bought the truck it had just under 50,000 miles on it, and now it has just over 120,000 miles. i pull alot with this truck.... from small blazers on car trailers to flat tops with 4 to 6 quads packed on the back with all of our gear. the most i have pulled with this truck was 6,200 pound 26 foot travel trailer (torshion/sway bar set up) and never had a problem given that i never got it onto over drive, but now that its being rebuilt (complete rebuild from front to back of tranny) ive desided to up grade the clutch to a center force (duel force clutch and pressure plate setup) next on my list will be a nice set of 4.10 gears for better pulling and less wear and tear on the tranny. o yeah... the price tag on this little rebuild is just over 2 grand....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.