DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum. A little background on me then I'll post some pictures. I've been into the minitruck scene since 2006. Started with my first truck a 92 Dakota. Had a shop bag it and cruised it for a little while then sold it to a good friend. A couple years later I found out a truck that the same shop bagged was for sale, 82 dodge d150. Couldn't pass the deal up.

The truck was on the road for a month then the owner decided to chop the top 4" at another shop. They messed up and the truck made its way back to my buddies shop in pieces. The cab was scrapped and a junkyard cab was found. The truck doesn't look anything like it did when it left my buddies shop the first time, but it will soon be back to its former glory.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So onto some pictures....

Here are a few pictures of what it looked like when it left my buddies shop after getting bagged...

Then it got "chopped"

Then how it looked after sitting at my buddies shop for a couple of years..

Then after I got it to my father in laws shop

core support mocked up

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am a fulltime college student in my last year so progress is slow. My main goal is to get it back running. After being moved several times parts went missing so I need a few things before it can go all the way together.

Here's a couple pics of my first truck which I sold to a friend who used the frame & engine for his Dakota that he has owned for 10 years...
stock

bagged

And what is has evolved into.....

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
nice work, Welcome. I like the chop on the Ram!

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Nice truck! Do I spy a lambo orange square body Chevy dually?? I need pics.

·
Mopar owner since 1977
1,204 Posts
NIce trucks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.