Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I need some help locating a grill. One of my work trucks is an older 1988 one ton dully. A buddy of mine was moving it the other day and decided he wanted to test its tree climbing skills. Needless to say, the grill is trashed. Nothing else got damaged, but it still looks like crap.

This truck is soon to disappear. Shortly we will be getting a new 07 or at least an 06 stakebed truck. So after we finalize the plane on the new truck and its here, the 88 will be sold. It runs good and drives nice (as well as a 18 year old truck can) and I’d fell bad about selling it with a busted grill. It’s a beast of a truck with the 360 its got under the hood. But its been a well used truck. Its moved heavy vending machines for most of its life.

What year(s) and model grills will fit on this truck?

Thanks,
Ross

·
Banned
31 Posts
1986-1990 grills are the same style. Yours Chrome or argent? They are available in aftermarket, chances are MaMopar still has some laying around, but you'll pay dearly for them.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. No I can set off in search of one. Maybe a junkyard will have one. And he grill is chrome up front. Even if the replacement wasn’t, I wouldn’t care. I just want to make it look right again.

Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
51 Posts
its great i got a grill for my 87 dodge ram and it fit great i also got tail lights... there service is great they have a live chat to talk to some one if you have any questions and i got my shipment in about 3 days and that was standard shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.