DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few photos I snapped of my new Grill Shell. Got it over a week ago, but just now got around to installing it. Looks cool and makes it look like a whole new truck.

Also snapped a few shots of my new Slammed1 sticker and DodgeTalk sticker. Yes they are crooked by the way! LOL Wish I was drunk so I could have a legitimate excuse. I bumped my damn elbow on the cowl of my ARE tonneau and the sticker went on crooked. Once these are on, you can't peel em off. So I was screwed, LOL. So I attempted to put on the DT sticker at an angle as well. I will not be applying any Vinyl stripes on my truck! At least not by myself!

KB

Attachments

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Looks good KB! I really like the painted grille shell in combination with the chrome bumper. :)

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, eventually I'm gonna paint the air dam and all other black trim.

KB

·
Banned
153 Posts
I'm thinking about painting mine................looks good :D

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Flippin' Sweet!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Black05Hemi said:
KB, you like the ram's head?
What do you mean? Is it because my grill has the factory Ram Head on it? I didn't buy a shaved grill, I think they look cool with or without the Ram hEad. I think I'm gonna go the route of NoHemi and paint underneath the logo, as Spharis also did. Then it will blend in a lil more. I gotta get some more red paint though.

FYI - I got the grill off of Ebay for $100 plus $30 S/H Just needed a lil touching up as it was kinda scuffed due to it being from a salvaged truck. Slammed1 has the shaved front grills for sale, if you like that look I really suggest going through him. His service can't be beat!

KB

·
SRT-4
3,262 Posts
Looks great!

I can't decide if I wanna go that route or stay stock on my front end.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Looks good Kenny, it took me 3 weeks to send you the Slammed Sticker and messed up putting on....Do you need another one, I still have 1 red left..

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
KB, I much prefer the shaved grill. I just bought one off eBay for $100 shipped.

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Nice Look KB.......I had more compliments on my painted shell and chrome bumpers than any other mod on my truck........It was one of the first major mods I did on the truck that made a big difference besides the drop!!!!!

If you need another slammed1 sticker I have a few reds left!!!!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dude, I may need another Slammed sticker! LOL it doesnt look cool huh? Plus the Ph# didnt come off clean, some of the numbers stuck to the paper. I gotta represent better!

KB

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Looks good man, im thinking of doing that to mine. You going to keep the grille insert chrome or you going to sand then paint it red. that would set it off NICE! IMO

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm gonna stay as is for now Sam. Then get a streetscene speedgrill later. My Dad thinks its too Gangster as it is now (All Red) LOL. My days of running around with XIV is long gone, lol, but I do like Red trucks. You got a nice color there yourself.

KB

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
lol, at least the stickers are both coming in towards the center. It would look bad if one was going out and the other going in. At least you are consistent :D The grill shell looks good!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Lookin sweet KB. I'll make sure i'll down a few so I won't notice the sticker.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Looks great! Keep it up!

·
A Little Show & No Go
543 Posts
Looks good KB, check out my avatar I have the grill painted under the Ram's head. You'll like the color too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.