Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put on my new oem billet grille this morning. very easy
install only took me about 20 minutes but it led to a couple
of hours of more work. once i put the grille back on the truck it was nice and clean and the rest of the truck was dirty so i first took the slt badge off the tailgate i am still undecided about the sides so i will think it those some more, then i washed and waxed the ram so i would have nice pics to show all the nice people here
let me know what you think

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice! good job

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Yeah getting rid of the Honeycomb makes a BIG difference

Nice truck and excellent pictures :rck:

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Looks good! Now it's time to get rid of the rest of those badges!!!
:rck: :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
921 Posts
I also need to replace that honeycomb....looks terrible...I do have a flame grill insert however, will it still fit. ( I hate seeing the hneycomb behnd it ugh!!)

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Truck looks great, my dad's got one just like it except he went with a Grills4you.com grill. Well here's a pic.

Attachments

·
3rd RAM = 2012 2500 Mega
103 Posts
I might be crazy, but I kinda like the honeycombs... especially on a non-show truck... one that is gonna see some use (no offense, of course, to all of you with pretty trucks ;) )

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Changing the grill was my first mod (yesterday) and I couldn't be happier. My shocks are supposed to be here tomorrow, so I'm on my way!
:D

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
ToyTaco said:
I might be crazy, but I kinda like the honeycombs... especially on a non-show truck... one that is gonna see some use (no offense, of course, to all of you with pretty trucks ;) )

Lose the bug deflector, wind deflectors, and get a grill insert and you can be a show truck too. ;)

·
Hemi x 2
314 Posts
Lookin good man!

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
I changed mine out to that honey comb grill looks like $hit on the chrome surround
I agree
I don't know how Dodge can put honeycomb on a grill that big and force you to pay extra to get something decent

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
yellowbee said:
Truck looks great, my dad's got one just like it except he went with a Grills4you.com grill. Well here's a pic.
I have the OEM and just ordered the Grills4you bumper insert
Hope they don't clash and look goofy If so I may just have to paint the OEM insert and leave the new one off

·
Registered
562 Posts
yellowbee said:
Very nice. Mine should be here this weekend. Can't wait. Don't mind losing sleep over thinking about the next mod project. :)

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
I like it!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.