DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the honeycomb grill (I Know :gr_bs: ) I also have the Flame Gill Insert by Putco, the old style, not the new one they have know. THe problem is, I can still see that damn honeycomb. I want the sport grill inserts....if I get those, will I have to trash my flame inserts, or can they be put on that too? I probably will sell the inserts altogether, I was just wondering if anyone knew my options here.

·
AndIHopeYouLikeRamminToo!
1,438 Posts
you can probably add the flames to the factory billet, but you might have too much going on there. I have the same flames on my honeycomb, and it's really not that bad.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
I seen one of those flame grills on a Ferd but it had skulls in the flames. Pretty cool. He had a lighted chrome skull in the reciever hitch to match.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking about getting red LED lights behind the flames to light em up at night....I just dont like that honeycomb, it is grey, not black so that is probably why.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
I think you will not like all the extra chrome even worse....

have you thought about pulling out the Honeycomb and painting it black? Might be another option!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually have the chrome theme going on now, and I like how it looks on black trucks...we will see I guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.