DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I spoke with my parts guy, and he is ordering me the powersteps, and bakflip cover. I will also be getting a rear shackle kit installed.

Prices:

Powersteps: installed, around 1500

Cover: installed, around 650

shackle kit: 79.00 install, 40

Old cover: -300

Total: roughly 1990...

not bad for some awesome mods...prices will follow, once the rig gets a bath, so prolly after it warms up...will also include some pics of the exhaust I been meanin to get posted...LOL

All this is supposed to be installed thursday

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
definitely interested in pics of the bakflip, all angles if you could? How's the truck now?

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trucks great now...most damage from the accident is fixed...I will get as many pics of the cover as I can for ya...I saw it on here, and researched it, and had to have it...he's givin me 300 for the old cover...thats why I decided to get the shackle kit...

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
That is a pretty good deal..

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ain complainin...LOL

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
are they the kodiak powersteps that come down when you open the door and go back up when you close the door. Also did you get the one long step on each side or 4 singles steps so you have one for each door

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not sure if they are kodiak or not...should be the full length he's ordering...I only know them as bestop powersteps...I dont know how much the single steps are...but all in all, these will be about 1300 before install...and he said about 125 to install...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Its not christmas yet! What the hell? I want some power steps!

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
section8ff said:
I am not sure if they are kodiak or not...should be the full length he's ordering...I only know them as bestop powersteps...I dont know how much the single steps are...but all in all, these will be about 1300 before install...and he said about 125 to install...
If you lowered your truck you would save about $800 :D

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HemiRamOn22s said:
If you lowered your truck you would save about $800 :D
how you figure? be lookin at about a grand for a 2/4...the steps are 1300...the shackles are 80...LOL my calculations are only 380...hehehe...I've tossed the idea around...but I use my truck too much like a truck, and cant go much lower than level...

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok...cover's on...the shop needed to reschedule the powersteps, as this is the first set they've ever done, and wanted to make sure they got them done right...the shackle kit will go on with the powersteps while its on the lift...once everything is installed, I will snap some pics...my truck guy is gonna get some pictures to go in his book as well...since this is the first set up steps, and the first one of these covers he's done...

·
3,401 Posts
Where are the pics of the cover man?!? I'm ready to buy one!!! Need PICS!!! Lol

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
Shackles??? For the rear leafs?? What for you jackin the back up or something?

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ramman1 said:
Shackles??? For the rear leafs?? What for you jackin the back up or something?
naw...gonna go with some drop shackles...I will get pics of the cover soon...its a sweet cover, get it bro

·
3,401 Posts
Sweet!!! How low proflie does it sit? Come on, get the camera out Man!!! Lol

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GC714 said:
Sweet!!! How low proflie does it sit? Come on, get the camera out Man!!! Lol
does the words almost not visible mean anything? LOL

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TruckMan01 said:
Does the words WHERE ARE THE PICS mean anything, LOL.
yes, they mean, I need to get off my lazy ass and post some pictures...but first, I needa take some, been rainin, so its a might dirty...

·
3,401 Posts
You lazy S.O.B.!!!!! Lol, I went and bought one site unseen!!!!! I'd still like some pics, even dirty pics (of the truck, hate to get you in trouble with the misses!!!!) :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.