DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys have been on here for a couple of months but kinda skipped the orientation stage. I have set up my gallery and garage but have yet to figure out the small things for instance how to include pics in posts.

·
Go big or stay home!
1,314 Posts
Use the bb code at the top of the post box to post pics.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure what you're talkin about (BB code) but i'm gonna give it a try here. Do I have to do this under the advanced reply tab? Also how can I have my pic and info displayed with every post?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just seein if this works

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok well I guess I got it figured out with the exception of how to include my truck pic and description in every message without having to do this manually everytime.

·
Go big or stay home!
1,314 Posts
Sorry I was not more specific.

·
???????
1,426 Posts
brangus1111 said:
Ok well I guess I got it figured out with the exception of how to include my truck pic and description in every message without having to do this manually everytime.
Do that in your control panel under signature and welcome to DodgeTalk.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's ok Mykdiver, thanks for the help guys i will try this and if I don't get it i'll just keep buggin yuns :) J/K I should have it

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright I tried it, Did it work?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awe..... Success!!!! Now..,,, how do you include more than one pic or make you pic larger?

·
Go big or stay home!
1,314 Posts
Glad to see you have it worked out. Looks good.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Man I really appreciate the help. This has been driving me crazy for a while now.

·
Go big or stay home!
1,314 Posts
I just saw that you are from Springfield MO. My wife is from West Plains, and that is where we are going to retire when I retire from the Navy in 3 years. I got married in Branson, and my wifes sister lives in Springfield.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Really!!!? Yah, I just moved back a couple of years ago myself after 4 1/2 years of active duty army at Ft.Campbell KY. I really love the arear here. It's cool to finally meet someone on here from the same area, I think you're the first man.

·
Go big or stay home!
1,314 Posts
I may be back there this summer on leave. If not I will be there in 3 years living the simple life on the farm. I can't wait!!!
I am from Northern California, but I fell in love with MO! I love going night fishing at Bull Shoals lake just across the AK border.

·
Go big or stay home!
1,314 Posts
So, you listed your mods, but did not list what kind of vehicle???

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i hunt hunt down on bull shoals every year it may be the most peaceful place on earth. And thanks for the tip about listing my truck type. I'll make that correction right now.

·
Go big or stay home!
1,314 Posts
I guess with your pics up it is a no brainer what kind of vehicle you have, but my connection here at work was really slow yesterday so I could not see your pics so I had no idea what vehicle you had. Well it is all good now.

Yes I agree, I love that area. I cannot wait to get back there. 3 more years!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, good. I would really like to get nominated for ROTM, which by the way how in the world do you get nominated or voted for? I think I should have atleast a chance if given one.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.