DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a lot of people ask about a enclosure for Kicker L7's to fit the Ram QC.
Here it is, or at least here is a picture of the top. I'm running a batch of 100 next week. If anyone has a Kicker dealer in there town let them know. I have wholesale pricing available.
The airspace is 1.8 cubic feet and the L5 and L7 10s will fit :rck:
Sorry no Solo X's :(
They will start shipping in 2 weeks.

Attachments

·
Total loser.
584 Posts
Sealed huh. Looks nice! Still glad I bought from Joe!

·
Registered
253 Posts
where can i see/order the fox box lineup?

i have an '06 RC LB 1500 SLT... thanks..

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have some on my website but I'm getting ready top switch my web hosting to a company that specializes in e-commerce hosting. Once I switch over the new site will be launched which has my full product line of over 60 enclosures.

·
lerchcon
410 Posts
Is the new site ready or what =) checked the old site did not see finished product yet just curious. thanks in advance

·
Registered
664 Posts
Will L5's work in this box?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Will L5's work in this box?

·
lerchcon
410 Posts
Joe please answer the anticipation is killing me, I sent you a PM with no response yet. I know your a busy guy and with the holidays around the corner i can understand the delay. But i have a wife i need to talk into buying this for me as lame as that sounds, but i was one of the ones who wanted this and now you have made it whats the deal?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes these are available. I havent had a chance to add them to the website. I'll try to get that taken care of today.

·
lerchcon
410 Posts
Thanks are they still going to be 185 shipped. I live in vegas and would like to order after the holiday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.