DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, new here and just picked up an 05 st...check the gallery for pics...nothing great at all. lol. stripped down 05 with a v8 and many mods to come... i love the sound of this motor.

after coming from fords my whole life i gotta say this truck is really built better then i expected. much well crafted better then a 96 ranger i had.

so just saying hello and i hope to be here quite a long time. :rck:

·
Registered
989 Posts
:newbie: :nutkick:

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
You'll get used to our weird way of making newbies feel at home. :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahhhh ok. fun fun... new forum, not a mod and i gotta start all over...i hate being the newb. lol

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Kicknzx3 said:
ok, new here and just picked up an 05 st...check the gallery for pics...nothing great at all. lol. stripped down 05 with a v8 and many mods to come... i love the sound of this motor.

after coming from fords my whole life i gotta say this truck is really built better then i expected. much well crafted better then a 96 ranger i had.

so just saying hello and i hope to be here quite a long time. :rck:
Just saying: that truck is gonna rock...you'll probably need to throw some extra weight in the bed just to stay on the road! :cool:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i can tell ya that tonight in the rain she was quite tail happy a few times...99% on purpose :) ...as for dry i have only thrown the ass end twice...she def needs more power

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk, ex-newbie! (You're only a newbie the first day & that was yesterday.)

Cool pics!:cool:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.