DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it washed and it was perfect outside yesterday so I snapped a few pics in the mall parking lot. enjoy :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I love what you did with the hood, that looks awesome. Truck looks great!!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Ramsport wasnt it your truck that was stolen recently, well any way it looks real sharp...Sweet!!!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tommyboy1 said:
Ramsport wasnt it your truck that was stolen recently, well any way it looks real sharp...Sweet!!!

Actually it was :( Back in February but it was recovered the same day with only a blown sub missing :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Man....I miss the Texas license plate...had to trade it for a Virginia one *cries* I miss home!!!!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Damn I love it! wouldn't change a thing you set that thing up just like I would. Nice color too.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Is the SRT 10 hood functional? Truck looks awesome by the way. I am trying to figure out how to post pics with my digital camera but do not know how to do it!

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
LOOKS REALLY GOOD :rck: :rck: Times like this make me want a 4x2 and lower it...

And my truck could never be that clean :D - NICE WORK:rck:

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
Looks really good!! I love those rims!

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
Wow sick rims, sick ride, what is up with everyone's 3G Ram being stolen? I have never even seen a post like that on here and now I see two in one day, weird I guess.

-Pat-

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well thank you guys very much for the comments :) I am gonna try to answer all the questions that were asked..
hemi1569,,yes the hood is functional...it is not functional on my truck but it can be...also for the pictures problem...hit the reply button and click "manage attatchments" then just click browse and upload :)

dlm017010 yes it is Collin Creek haha...good eye

and everyone else thanks a lot for the comments!

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
03ramsport said:
I got it washed and it was perfect outside yesterday so I snapped a few pics in the mall parking lot. enjoy :)
Great looking ride and great pictures :rck:

·
Got Nitrous?
320 Posts
that is a sweeet truck!! I think I can see a totm nominee soon :rck:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cashman said:
:elton: :bman:

·
RUNVS?
210 Posts
Cashman said:
yep! Very nice!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yhetee said:
Man....I miss the Texas license plate...had to trade it for a Virginia one *cries* I miss home!!!!
You aren't the only one missing Sweet home of TEXAS. Living in East TN isn't to bad though. My son is leaving for Dallas in a week and I wish I was going with him. Will be driving my Dodge truck to Shreveport in a Month. Might have to jump over the line to just say I was back on Texas soil again. LOL!!

Tatakai

·
SRT-4
3,262 Posts
Been awhile, I think

Still lookin great, I've always liked the how you got the two-tone on the hood.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.