DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a Charger R/T two weeks ago. The car is fun to drive and I cant wait to start modifying it. The first mod will be some 20" Zenetti Fives on some Toyos. Should have that done next week some time. After that, tint, inatke, Borla catback, chip, headers, Eibach swaybars, and Eibach springs when some aftermarket struts become available. Click below for pics of my Charger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
do they have a good chip for the 5.7L yet? I've read around a bit and haven't found too much to excite me. What about a governer? mechanical? in the computer? WHY?!?! I want to go FAST NOW!!! not later. wahh!! O.k. I'm done. oh yeah btw,

DAMN YOU FOR HAVING A CHARGER BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe. couldn't control myself there.
 

·
Jeep Driver
Joined
·
32,497 Posts
DankMank said:
I picked up a Charger R/T two weeks ago. The car is fun to drive and I cant wait to start modifying it. The first mod will be some 20" Zenetti Fives on some Toyos. Should have that done next week some time. After that, tint, inatke, Borla catback, chip, headers, Eibach swaybars, and Eibach springs when some aftermarket struts become available. Click below for pics of my Charger.
Congrats Dank! You're the first new Charger owner here at DodgeTalk. :)

I checked out your gallery... the car looks great. Can't wait to see the new rims and tires!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DroolsForHemi said:
do they have a good chip for the 5.7L yet? I've read around a bit and haven't found too much to excite me. What about a governer? mechanical? in the computer? WHY?!?! I want to go FAST NOW!!! not later. wahh!! O.k. I'm done. oh yeah btw,

DAMN YOU FOR HAVING A CHARGER BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe. couldn't control myself there.
There is the JET chip available but they dont make the best product in the market. I'm sure something else will follow shortly. I thinl the governor on the R/T is at 130mph because of the "H" rated tires. I havent been that fast and dont know if I ever will. The car is plenty fast and power and performance are not lacking. Plus, intake and exhaust should add about 30whp and similar in torque. Put some headers on and thats another 30whp and 50lb-ft of torque. With a good tune, you're talking SRT-8 power. But stock will do for most but mot me. :drivingz:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FreeLantz said:
Congrats Dank! You're the first new Charger owner here at DodgeTalk. :)

I checked out your gallery... the car looks great. Can't wait to see the new rims and tires!
Thanks! The car is great and I love it despite the four door and lack of nostalgia claims. I havent seen that many Chargers on the road, two to be exact. Hope it wont take long for others to join. L8R.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the rimz on today. I'll post a better picture tomorrow.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's a better shot. Does anyone know how to delete the above photo. The edit option is not working.

 

·
Jeep Driver
Joined
·
32,497 Posts
Lookin' good!!! :tup:


I'll delete that whole previous post if you want me to... just say the word.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
There are two things i would add to the Charger to make it just about perfect. SRT-8 hood and rear spoiler on RT model. yeah. Then some mods to give it more power and you got a great car.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top