DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty folks, my last set of photos were a disaster since my lens was all smudged. Since then, I bought a new camera and decided to take some fresh shots with the cleared headlights. Besides, with fall/winter there probably won't be too many nice days like today.

Got the truck washed up and polished with the Turtle Wax ICE polish....nice stuff.

Next year I have some goodies in store (i.e. hood, front/rear bumpers, grille/inserts, lights, etc) :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Looks great man.

I love those tires.

They'd be good around here this winter.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I need to get myself a camera like that.... I only take pics with my phone, and the quality isn't as good as a camera....

BTW, how are those TOYO tires for highway noise?

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I love the Toyos....haven't taken them through mud, ice or snow yet but for highway and rain they are great! They are very quiet compared to other big M/T tires. Of course, you do hear a little hum, but that's to be expected. I'm pretty sensitive in the ears, but they don't bother me. The exhaust drowns out the noise I suppose on the highway :)

Camera is the Panasonic DMC-FX8K ....takes excellent photos all around and great video too (for a digita camera).

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice looking truck Bro.The paint is slick looking.

·
2005 Power Wagon
357 Posts
Great looking truck! Nice job!

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Man that shine is like a mirror

Rugged looking truck

·
Mopar or No Car
404 Posts
Really nice stance! Love that wheel & tire combo!

·
Registered
349 Posts
awesome!

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
sweet ride! Looks mean as hell, I like it :cool:

·
452 Posts
That's a sweet lookin truck

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you so much for the compliments!!! It's humbling being around such amazing trucks on this forum....it's so hard keeping up with the mods, but definitely worth it in the end. I've been making a list and checking it twice, so I know what I want to do with it over the course of the next year.

I do love my truck and have respect for those who go out of their way to make their truck "personal". I appreciate the members on here who aren't afraid to try something and then post their results....helps other members like me decide if that is a route worth taking.

Just trying to say.... :dtrocks: :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
looks great!!!!!!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
lookin good.

·
Registered
258 Posts
That's just an awesome looking truck.....only thing that could make it better is if it were to have a cummins! :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thats a great looking truck.....and very shiny! Looks cool!

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,835 Posts
Fantastic lookin ride bmgamble, gotta love those mt's :rck: :rck:
oooooooooops, haven't got a chance to clean it up.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.