DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MYTYT
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put up some pictures in one of my old posts, but I'll start a new thread for those that didnt see the original topic.

At long last, I got the bumpers. I ordered them 1/15/10 & received them 4/14/10. He took his time, but they turned out F-ing awesome. I decided to scrub the body lift & 37's for a later time. Mainly due to the fact im completely out of funds. I put my new headlights in, added a Hi-Lift jack & Hella 500's to the front bumper. I have a 12 K MM winch en route as well. $hits getting expensive.

Pics:

Our playground:

Oklahoma clay: "Clogging IROK's since 2003".

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Looks nice I am thinking of getting one myself.

·
Be Cool!
985 Posts
Great pictures, those bumpers look pretty serious!

·
dodgeram2500
87 Posts
were did you get them at?

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
And how much?

·
~TYLER~
2,389 Posts
Great looking bumbers, lots will be envious of you :p

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
I am

·
Black Sunshine!
994 Posts
Very nice! looks great

·
MYTYT
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I've been wanting a set for this Ram since '06. Finally got them. They are a great investment if you're going to keep your truck for a long time.They are Kennesaw Mtn. bumpers. I payed $1400 for the front & rear, shipped to my buddies business. I know alot of guys dont like Kennasaw bumpers, but this is the 2nd set I've got off the guy & they are built like a brick $hithouse. Very tuff.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Good thing they fit for you. They f'ed mine up and put the brackets on backwards then wouldn't cover their mistake. Use caution if you want to buy from them.

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Wonder how much it would cost to chrome plate a set of those?

·
Don't Fear the Reaper
1,638 Posts
Why would you want to chrome that up Elliot? If you are going to beat the crap out of it, paint is much easier to fix than chrome. Chrome is only good is you are going to keep it nice and clean. For the great outdoors I would stay with black.

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
If it goes on Big Green then it would not get beat up. I have a Jeep for that and my son and I are building a Ram for the mud.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.