DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the front one on. Will get the back one on once I decide how I want to do my license plate light, should be next weekend. Ill also post pics of the entire truck once I finish some other things up for a grand mod thread. I feel ive done a lot in the short time ive had this rig. The powder coat did not come out as textured as I thought it would or would have liked it to, but im still extremely happy with how it came out and the price.

Front and rear bumpers with full grille guard shipped=$1270.00
Ballistic light tabs and skulls=$13.00
Powder coat=$375.00
Total=$1658.00

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
WOW! Looks bad ass man!! What kind of bumpers are those??

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Made by Road Rhino built by me.

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also all the lights will be HID. The four in the bumper will be 4in 3000k 55w HIDs and the three grill lights will be 9in 6000k 55w HIDs to match the 6000k 55w headlights I have.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Dang those look good

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are next. Carli back country 2.0 kit and I guess Toyo muds since almost no one makes an E rated 35in tires for a 17in rim(and im not getting nittos).

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
WOW...truck looks tough from the front. What lights are those in front of the grille? Are they already HID, or are you going to convert them?

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW...truck looks tough from the front. What lights are those in front of the grille? Are they already HID, or are you going to convert them?
The lights are 9in ProComps that I will convert to HID with retrosolutions help. They already sent me a kit that will make all 4 4in lights work of my OEM fog light switch. I just have measurements to take for the harness length before ordering for the 9in lights.

·
Jeremy
1,992 Posts
with the cummins and that bumper thats one heavy front end man! I would get some over the top end bump stops!!

Looks killer mate

·
Registered
439 Posts
I want one!! or two really. where did you buy them from?

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just emailed them through their ebay account "roadrhinowinchbumpers" it was all handled threw email and paypal.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Look great. Zombies don't stand a chance or deer either...

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rear should be going on tomorrow, very excited!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Well? how did the rear come out?

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
That'll be good for the zombie apocalypse! :D Sweet!

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry dident get them on till this afternoon.
rear is on. not sure if im going to add a second set of leds to the right side of the license plate....
It mounted really easy, and im just as happy with the rear as I am with front. Only negative about everything is the rear bumper brackets that attaches to the bumper and the frame sticks out a little below the bumper but isent too noticeable since its black.
(yes only the back half is waxed at this point)
PICS

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

lights:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.