DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am looking for some help
I am going to start a build on a 1947 wc pickup . The truck I am working with is a solid rust free running all original . It runs and drives, But I would like to make it a big block with perhaps new frame disk brakes and new drive train looking for parts, suggestions,recommendations . Would like the paint to look original. This is my first build ever
And need lots of help so any help would be awesome. Saying all that I am new to the forum, if I should look somewhere else let me know?
Looking forward to your all thoughts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I am looking for some help
I am going to start a build on a 1947 wc pickup . The truck I am working with is a solid rust free running all original . It runs and drives, But I would like to make it a big block with perhaps new frame disk brakes and new drive train looking for parts, suggestions,recommendations . Would like the paint to look original. This is my first build ever
And need lots of help so any help would be awesome. Saying all that I am new to the forum, if I should look somewhere else let me know?
Looking forward to your all thoughts
I’m doing a 1947 WC 1/2 ton, what I did was go to a s10 pickup up frame, that way you have disc brakes and power steering, had to make the frame 7.5“ longer, but there are videos showing how to do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts