DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Black RT Hemi that kind of throbs when I am either at a red light or when idling in park is this normal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine does that and the dealer tells me it's "normal for an engine of this size'.

Funny, my 500cid+ 75 Eldorado could run smooth!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
My dad has been complaining about his since he bought his new, not to mention his is an 05 with only 2000km / 1400miles. They told him to drive it more often. The HEMI's with the MDS seem to only have this problem for some reason.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Be proud of your shake, they all have a little wiggle. on the other hand, if you are boncning aroung then that is a problem.

·
Registered
33 Posts
are you kidding my hemi cuda shook like a mother....but did i care ??? hmmmmm no!!!!
i had a nice shakker in the sucker and when you sat there and tapped the gas next to somonelse...oh it was music to my ears and !!!!! i was proud to see her shake and wiggle...

·
Registered
12 Posts
My 05 Magnum R/T does it too. Thought I was going crazy because it doesn't do it all the time. I changed the plugs, was thinking about doing the wires next as couple of mine looked iffy.

·
I disgaree...:)
2,032 Posts
Mine does it all the time, in Park at idle, idling at a light. I just did the plugs, no difference.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would like to find the TSB for this issue. Does anyone know the number?

Mine has gotten pretty bad. Not only will it throb, More like stumble when iti is sitting idle at a light r stop sign, but at certain RPM ranges on the highway. I beleive it may be the cause of the check engine light I keep getting as the problem did not go away when I got it tune-ed up. The Code from the check engine light is always showing a cyl 6 misfire. My mechanic is changing the coil pack for #6 on Friday. But if there could be something else I would like to know ahead of time so he can look into that as well.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.