DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a pair of billet strut covers from a guy on Ebay. Extremely easy to install. Just take off your original struts, unscrew the bottom clip, slide these over and tighten down the set screw. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Bling-Bling.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's no tellin Kev.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Man Bean, those are a nice way to "Strut" your stuff. Sorry, I had to do it . :D Those are cool though man, glad to see FrankenBean is still on the come up Bro! :rck:

KB

·
BIG BLACK CTD
646 Posts
nice look.

·
dagoods
99 Posts
Mike,

Those look great! Have to see them at the next GTG. May have to get them for mine. You know you are going to have to clean them every week from now on.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, David, but that's ok. I have the contact number for the guy who makes them if anyone is interested.

Just one thing, make sure you let him know the diameter of your actual hood strut. The one's on the rumble B are a heavier strut then on my truck. Initially they were too big. I sent them back and he made me a new set at no charge.

He is really starting to get into the Ram billet arena, he has some other under hood pieces that I will be getting shortly. He's also got some interior pieces on the way. I'll let you guys know what's up.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KB112 said:
Man Bean, those are a nice way to "Strut" your stuff. Sorry, I had to do it . :D Those are cool though man, glad to see FrankenBean is still on the come up Bro! :rck:

KB
Man I'm trying Ken. A few things I have left that I want to get done, and I should be good for a while. Rollpan, bedcover, front bumper and billet steering wheel. After that, I gotta start putting money back for a casa of my own.
:D

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Killer Beans Bro! (Sorry couldnt resist)

That looks tight man. Your rig is coming along Nicely!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dskirtech said:
Killer Beans Bro! (Sorry couldnt resist)

That looks tight man. Your rig is coming along Nicely!
Hmmm....Killer bean....name change perhaps?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
beandip77 said:
Man I'm trying Ken. A few things I have left that I want to get done, and I should be good for a while. Rollpan, bedcover, front bumper and billet steering wheel. After that, I gotta start putting money back for a casa of my own.
Do ya thang Mike! Don't trip off of the mods Bro, getting your Casa De Rodriguez es mas importante. Take it easy bro, I'll check U later.

KB

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
beandip77 said:
Hmmm....Killer bean....name change perhaps?

Yea, Instead of "Awesome" or "Cool" way back in the day we used to say "Killer Beans Bro"

Anyways... Killer-Bean would be, well.... KILLER!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
KB112 said:
Do ya thang Mike! Don't trip off of the mods Bro, getting your Casa De Rodriguez es mas importante. Take it easy bro, I'll check U later.

KB
Es extremadamente importante. Apenas necesito algunos más dólares. Puedo pedir prestados algunos Pesos? :D

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KB112 said:

KB
Todo lo que sé es que soy a justa rompí el *******o. ¡Pero mi carro parece bueno!!!

And that concludes the spanish lesson for the day. :cool:

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
You guys are giving me a headache....

Mucho Cervesa porfavour...

(sp?)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dskirtech said:
Yea, Instead of "Awesome" or "Cool" way back in the day we used to say "Killer Beans Bro"

Anyways... Killer-Bean would be, well.... KILLER!
I ate some "killer" beans the other day. Still recovering.
:VHOT:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.