DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the track today, got 14.1 at 96mph. not quite my goal but im getting closer. lt's will definetly get me under 14

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
Did you spray? NIce looking truck there. Good job

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, that with the 100, my N/A got much better, 15 flat.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
What was your 60 foot time?

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
You could break into the 13's without all of that stereo stuff in there! LOL

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
congratulations.

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Congrats on the new best. :tup:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Congrats! did you say you gained 1 sec on 100 shot?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Took off spare tire, and rear seats. only new pefromance uprade was superchip
Motor times dropped from 15.9 to 15.1 had passenger that run
With 100 shot dropped from 14.4? to 14.11 on the 87 tune.

So whats the stock tranny good for? and can i put on headers, and a y pipe if ive never done it before. How long would it take, i live in an appartment complex, and they have already given me 3 citations for working on my vehicles

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Wow...they can do that to you for working on a vehicle? I have been working on mine forever, and nobody has said a word to me.

Anyways, headers will take you between 2-4 hours depending on what tools you have. They will easily get you into the 13's on spray and 14's on motor.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea the thing is everybody knows, and likes my truck, it always has a fresh wax job, and i get compliments everyday, but the board members are trying to find any way they can to get me out, I moved in 2 days before they banned trucks, so tetnically im grandfathered in.

I have a full socket set. any specialty tools i might need?

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Your appartment complex would hate me. This morning I blew a ton of black diesel soot all over the garage building :D

As for the headers, you might need a sawzall to cut a small section of the tranny bellhousing. Otherwise, a basic socket/wrench set is all you will need. Ratcheting wrenches can be your best friend on a header install ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I live in the retirement center of America Sarasota FL. Stand on any street and see 10 white buicks at once.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but the complex I live in here in Mass also bans trucks. I have to park my work truck at my mothers house and pick it up there every morning. I also get away with having my DD in my driveway, stupid rule if u ask me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No i dont think so. theres so many people who do not have trucks it doesnt matter. they dont even say anything for my $350 honda that has dents all around it, and the paint is fading. Just old shits that have nothing better to do than bitch.

well anyway hope to get my tax money so i can get some pacesetters.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.