DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ladies and gents bought this 99 may be 98 mid almost a year ago, it's a slt 5.2 4x4, I was told it needed a transmission so as I was waiting to get that in I found out the also messed with the wiring. Well got the trans in it and it still having a p0711 p0753, p1763, tranny has 86k on it was used, back to he wiring..... Not sure if the one I pulled out of the bed is the old one but I guess someone tried to hot wire a relay melted the fuse box not even sure what they had been trying to do or what the issue was, well not only that they said the got one out of a truck that had automatic headlights or didn't I dk all I know is tranny is stuck in limp mode starts out in third and I'm at my wits end and 2300 in parts into it at this point and the dealer ship discontinued that years wiring harness and I haven't been able to locate one locally or even over Facebook and looking online only helps if I knew what kind of harness is suppose to even go in it. P.s. I'm talking about the engine bay wiring harness.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts