DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for a one time Blend door fix should buy the doors from Blend Door-USA. Found them at Sherman Auto Parts catalog on line, and on E-bay. These doors are never going to fail, and are very cheap for an American made product. Look up these doors they are a one piece aluminium door almost like the replacement Jeep door Chrysler service offers for the 99-04 Grand Cherokee. On E-bay the site looks corny because they also sell suit jackets, however their rating is ex-caliber. I'm going to try to get a distributorship i'm so enthused. I've repaired numerous plastic blend doors twice, this makes my customers very upset. They also have cheaper prices on the complete heater box blend door kits. If you have to replace one, replace them all the other plastic doors will fail. When you see the product then you will understand why I think its a one time repair. Blend Door-USA is the Mfg. , a one piece aluminium door , USA made , and I guess you even get to check out a suit jacket. Believe me when I tell you the plastic will fail again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts