DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dealership told me i had to spend 150$ to clean my throttle body out every 20,000 miles. In my maintence book it doesn't say anything about that. I had to get it done since my dealership said my warrenty would be null and void if i didn't do it. also i got my brakes done and when i turn the wheel it make this scraping noise when i turn left. also there is a clicking noise and spent 189.00 $ for front brake. what could be making this noise i just got them redone. josie:)

· Registered
693 Posts
Maybe they didn't tighten the brake down right. As for the whole $150 for the throttle body cleaning that sounds like a bunch of BS. The Upp pipe area does collect a lot of oil from the blow by of your PCV if you didn't put a catch can on. I would pull their punk card and tell them to show you in the contract where it says that it will get null and voided if you didn't do it. It pisses me off when I hear the shit dealerships pull on people to get money out of them. Remember to always go through the contract, question them on anything you think is bull and have them show you in writing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.