Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another question for people who have dropped their rams

where are good places to buy lowering kits

Im looking for either a 3/5 or a 4/6 drop kit for a ram 1500 single cab 2wd 1996

thanks guys

El Scot O

·
Registered
39 Posts
drop kit

I have Belltech myself, i have not heard heard anything bad about them at all, the most important thing about how low your going to go is your wheel and tire package. You have to decide the overall stance you are going for. you don't want to lower it and then get some rims and not be happy.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I bought mine from stylinconcepts.com. I bought a DJM 2"/4" drop kit and replaced all shocks with Toxic Shocks. Very pleased with the look and ride. Install was easy EXCEPT for the hangers in the rear. Pain in the butt drilling out the rivets that held the stocks ones in place but other than that a good do-it-yourself project. GOOD LUCK!

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
i had Western Chassis before i bagged mine and it was great had no probs at all..and it was 269.00

·
Registered
35 Posts
i say go with beltech too. i would say a 3/5 drop looks a little better than a 4/6 or lower. but thats just me. whatever you do you'll be into new front coil springs, shocks, rear shocks, rear leaf spring drop shackles and hangers too.

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
try www.gaugemagazine.com thats where I get all my suspention parts its all good quailty and he price matches...he sells beltech but at a better price...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.