DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my 04 RC/SB Hemi wants a makeover..what is needed to convert it to a srt10 appearance wise? I know the body panels are different..do they have to be welded and such? Also.. the wheels..front bumper, hood, and i plan to do a roll pan in the back anyway..and i do not want the wing.am i missing anything else?

· Registered
4,446 Posts
With the money you spend I bet you could trade for a SRT at least real close.

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Josh Brown said:
With the money you spend I bet you could trade for a SRT at least real close.

lol i was also wondering about that also..i might just pick up the wheels and front bumper and call it a day lol

· Banned
6,970 Posts
I dont think you can run a rollpan (that will look decent) with the body cladding on the bed of the SRT-10. Their rear bumper is completely different than a regular ram.

Hood, bumper and wheels would be a good amount of work for a cool look.

· Registered
2,191 Posts
dont do it. imo a bumper and the hood maybe the wheels okay. but if i saw this truck in real life with the whole kit i would make fun of you. i hate when i see for example gt mustangs with corbra plastic.

· Registered
3,390 Posts
yeah i'd go hood, front bumper and rims....should like very nice. and like they said if you did a full conversion, you might as well take that money and put it into getting a real one, i've seen the regular cabs for pretty cheap on ebay. i heard they overproduced the srt's and you can get 'em a steal now..well the older models

· LivetoRide
2,823 Posts
ya I'd have to agree with mezei...infact I just saw a mustang with a full cobra kit and in the back a single tiny rusted exhaust pipe (v6) coming out of one of the dual exhaust exits, I laughed.

Besides that, the srt10 wheels are sweet and a few guys have some awesome sets of them in the classifieds, check those out.

· Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah im just going to do the hood and the bumper..i might do some 24's..

· Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,349 Posts
Ramguy12 said:
lol i was also wondering about that also..i might just pick up the wheels and front bumper and call it a day lol
my buddy has some srt-10 wheels for sale dirt cheap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.