Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 QC CTD 2500 truck...

Hi there, Im installing the center console, what should I do with all the cables that run in between the box and the floor?

Should I be worried about the subwoofer sound pressure be hitting all the cables specially the ones for the AIRBAGS?

THX in advance...

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
I remember reading, I think on the Ebay auction for the hotbox, that you need to move that part, not sure which way but you might see what is needed when you have the seat out. Good Luck!!!!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the center console box from Super Crew Sound, I didnt get any instructions with it and in the supercrew website it doesnt say anything about relocating anything...

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just read on hotbox page on ebay, it says that on 06 models tehre is a control module under the middle seat that needs to be slid forward or backward so the subwoofer can have enough suspension clearance...

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
kmu said:
I just read on hotbox page on ebay, it says that on 06 models tehre is a control module under the middle seat that needs to be slid forward or backward so the subwoofer can have enough suspension clearance...
I didn't know there was a clearance issue on the 06's, I just though you meant that the bass would make the air bag go off.:D

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
kmu said:
Yep, that is what I was referring to, same design box so you are now golden! :rck:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.