DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone! This seems like an awesome forum and I look forward to being a member. I have a big problem on my hands (probably not such a problem for most people on here), but I can not for the life of me figure out how to remove the cigarette lighter. I was messing around with it after it quit working back during the summer and unscrewed it so now it's fallen behind it's housing, but it didn't work anyways so I was going to replace it.

My problem is that I have pulled apart the dash board as much as I can, but I can't figure out how to get the last screws or whatever is holding it in place. Do I need to remove the glove box? I have the screws around the tape player out, but it seems towards the bottom there's just something holding it in. If I can get to the lighter itself I can wire a new one on, but I just need a tutorial or a diagram or something of how to actually get to the socket itself.

I would greatly appreciate any help, as I'm going out of town a few times in the next couple months and really want to be able to charge my phone while on the road.

Oh, and my car is a 2004 Stratus 4 Dr Coupe

THANKS in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.