DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of tires, wanted the Destination AT, but they don't have the LT version, only the P's. i tow my boat durring the summer, so I would like the heavery load range...or do I? They have the Bstone Revo2's in the LT, but they are $150 more. Any opinions on these? I get a diiscount, so that's why I am brand specific. Thanks!:help:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are on BO until they start production again in Jan '12. I am getting an employee price, saving about $500, so have to get them at a local Firestone Dealer

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have the revo 2s, not a bad tire, Ive had them a little over 2 years and they seem to wear well. Ive not been in to many conditions to really put them to the test, but they do well with the amount of snow we get here in SW Ohio. I went with the revo 2's because my dad got just over 100k out of his stock revos on his silverado. I dont think Ill be getting that and once I do wear them down a little more, ill look for something a little more aggressive.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
If thats the case thats a good choice as I have the destinations and I probly wont get 60 70 out of them. Great tire other then that so far though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Went with the revo's - 750 out the door, which included an oil change. Will take some shots and post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts