DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a picture of a picture. I was wandering if someone could clean it up like the place on the front bumper where the original picture was torn. I would like to keep the car as it is but cleaned up. If somone would like to work with this I will leave it open to let the pro's to use their imagination. Thanks in advance.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
Hows this for a repair jobI fixed it in Photoshop 7

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That definatly looks better how did you make the picture smaller I use photobucket and everytime that I use one of my picts from them it is huge. Is there any way that you can change the background I don't know what I want but I would like to change it up a little so that the car gets more attention.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
You can reduce the picture size by using Paint .. which is the program that came with windows under accessories.
I think it is either the format you have it saved in like BMP - Usualy very large cause it saves every pixel ..... or Jpeg - Saves every other pixel .. picture quality ok but if you try to blow a Jpeg up it gets distorted unlike a BMP it will not distort as much.
Under Image .. Stretch/Skew ..... if you want it larger go over 100% if you want to shrink it put in say 90% .. I always make a backup of the original picture till I am done with it so if I accidently save it and it isnt right I can go back to my original picture.

I'll see what I can do with the background .. maybe one of the other guys that aremore seasoned at that kind of stuff will chime in and make it happen

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I also did one. I fixed the bumper, and then adjusted the overall picture quality, brightened up some. What do ya think??

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Just thought I'd try one.

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like that thanks brings alittle more attention to the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.