DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My first post here, awesome site. WIll be spending much more time here. I have a 06 Ram 1500 QC Night Runner. Looking to put a system in it and am wondering the best speaker box/speaker set up for this truck. What provides the best air space and speaker combination for putting 12" subwoofers in the back seat?
Also, I am thinking about leaving the stock head unit and just adding subs, tweeters and mids with amps. I think I can save the money on the head unit and also appear to have a stock system to anybody who happens to look inside the truck when I'm not around. Who's got the kill stereo hook up for this truck that makes awesome sound. I found a few speaker boxes on ebay, but obviously air space is a big deal and with the limited amount of room I'm a little cautios. I'd like to use kicker 12's but regardless, send me your thoughts. Probably an often asked question here, but any help is appreciated.

·
???????
1,426 Posts
First welcome to Dodge Talk.Try SuperCrew Sound and Fox Acoustics.They are both sponsors of this site.You can find the links on the sponsors or main forums page.I have dealt with mark at SuperCrew Sound and he gives good customer service.I hope this helps some.Enjoy the new truck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.