Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys;

Just wondering if any of you could point me towards a company who will make a custom vinyl bed stripe graphic for my Ram. I also am looking for a quality product here so quality counts in the referrence not just any place that will do it if you understand the point. I tried getting it done from Westside Vinyl Graphics as I had heard their product was top notch but it has been 2 weeks+ or so waiting for a quote and I haven't heard anything from them in quite a while. They got back to me originally pretty quick but then it has been silent since.

Not sure if they are so busy they don't have time to give me a quote or maybe they just have decided they aren't interested after telling me they would get me a quote after the weekend? Just want to get going on this and they seem unable at this time to do it.

Anyway, not trying to trash them or anything just frustrated at the slow response. So, can someone please direct me to another company that does custom work so I can try and see about getting this thing done. I guess I will also cut the design back to something a little more simple as well to try and avoid this delay again.

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
NHHEMI

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Yeah Ive used him a couple of times and seemed to be very qiuck but I understand your need to get things done.....email him direclty I guess at >>>>[email protected]

If not try this guy....does nice work!!! good luck
http://www.speedgraphics.net/

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
NHHEMI said:
Hey guys;

Just wondering if any of you could point me towards a company who will make a custom vinyl bed stripe graphic for my Ram. I also am looking for a quality product here so quality counts in the referrence not just any place that will do it if you understand the point. I tried getting it done from Westside Vinyl Graphics as I had heard their product was top notch but it has been 2 weeks+ or so waiting for a quote and I haven't heard anything from them in quite a while. They got back to me originally pretty quick but then it has been silent since.

Not sure if they are so busy they don't have time to give me a quote or maybe they just have decided they aren't interested after telling me they would get me a quote after the weekend? Just want to get going on this and they seem unable at this time to do it.

Anyway, not trying to trash them or anything just frustrated at the slow response. So, can someone please direct me to another company that does custom work so I can try and see about getting this thing done. I guess I will also cut the design back to something a little more simple as well to try and avoid this delay again.

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks.
NHHEMI

Hey man, I emailed you with a design on Monday of this week. Please check your email account. I sent it from my yahoo account so there might have been a conflict somewhere.

You have to understand something here also, this is a side business for me. I work a regular job about 10 hours a day. I have a website that people buy stuff from constantly then I have people wanting custom stuff like yourself. Sometimes it takes awhile for me to get back to you because I just don't have the time to work on it. I did get back to you in the timeframe I gave you though. I'm not sure why you didnt get the email.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am unfortunately too late to get back here and remove this post before the damage so to speak was done. This is ALL on ME! Paul from Westside DID send the sample of the graphic he came up with for me last Monday as he had said he would. :eek:

Unfortunately, he used his Yahoo e-mail account rather than the Westside vinyl one we had been using and my antivirus spamkiller program blocked it out and didn't allow Outlook Express to open it. Well, unfortunately only because it got blocked not that he used a different e-mail addy.

I never even thought to go and look in my blocked e-mails as we had been writing back and forth initially and his e-mails had all come through okay. I only used the Yahoo account the one time to send my sample pictures in. Totally forgot about the other address he had.

Guess the Yahoo address, coupled with an attachment, caused the spam/antivirus program to block it. I hadn't heard from him in 10 days but that was on MY end not his. That is the ONLY reason I was ready to move on.

All I can do is say I was wrong like a man and apologize to Paul for this. I wasn't trying to bash him earlier either so I hope no one took it that way.

I also want to say what a fabulous job he did on the custom graphic for me. It was gorgeous! I gave him a photo of something I wanted modified to fit my taste and then a couple color schemes and told him to run with it. Well, it is better than I dreamed of. Now, hopefully, he is still willing to make it for me.

Again to Paul my most sincere apologies. This was just one big mix up. "SNAFU".

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
NHHEMI said:
I am unfortunately too late to get back here and remove this post before the damage so to speak was done. This is ALL on ME! Paul from Westside DID send the sample of the graphic he came up with for me last Monday as he had said he would. :eek:

Unfortunately, he used his Yahoo e-mail account rather than the Westside vinyl one we had been using and my antivirus spamkiller program blocked it out and didn't allow Outlook Express to open it. Well, unfortunately only because it got blocked not that he used a different e-mail addy.

I never even thought to go and look in my blocked e-mails as we had been writing back and forth initially and his e-mails had all come through okay. I only used the Yahoo account the one time to send my sample pictures in. Totally forgot about the other address he had.

Guess the Yahoo address, coupled with an attachment, caused the spam/antivirus program to block it. I hadn't heard from him in 10 days but that was on MY end not his. That is the ONLY reason I was ready to move on.

All I can do is say I was wrong like a man and apologize to Paul for this. I wasn't trying to bash him earlier either so I hope no one took it that way.

I also want to say what a fabulous job he did on the custom graphic for me. It was gorgeous! I gave him a photo of something I wanted modified to fit my taste and then a couple color schemes and told him to run with it. Well, it is better than I dreamed of. Now, hopefully, he is still willing to make it for me.

Again to Paul my most sincere apologies. This was just one big mix up. "SNAFU".
:whackit: >> thats what Paul should do to you for underestimating him!!!!
Nah jusy J/K...Glad you guys worked it out........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.