DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys. I have a '98 Dakota Sport that I bought about 3 weeks ago. But I need some opinions on this:

Right now, my truck is black with the red decals ("Dakota Sport" on the doors, and "Dodge 4x4" on the tailgate). My truck already has the blacked out look going with the black paint job, tinted windows, and taillight & headlight covers. Along with the red decals, there is a red Ram head in the rear window. Just the very basic Ram head.

Now, I've already got a new decal made for my back window. Pretty much identical to my avatar. I got it made in white, because I kinda have a black theme with white/blue accents on the truck. So this is where I need some thoughts. Should I get all the current red decals replaced in white, along with a "DODGE" banner in the top of my windshield for $120 CAN (installed). Or should I just completely remove the red decals, leaving the truck completely black with the new white RamFlames head in the rear window? Or should I replace the red decals with white ones?

So pretty much my truck will look like either:

- NO decals w/ "DODGE" banner & new RamFlames head
- White decals w/ "DODGE" banner & new RamFlames head

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
8 Posts
if i were you i would replace the decals with white ones.

And that ram avatar looks awsome, take a few pics when you put it on your truck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.