DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my front bumper taken off to get it painted yesterday along with my roll pan and noticed that the plastic piece that comes over the front tires are rubbing aginst my tires. Need to know why this is happening and if i should just take that part off. Has anyone else had this problem? Just yesterday is was the size of a golf ball now its three times bigger.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you are driving with no bumper the wind looks like it will hit that piece and bend it back into the tire, which could cause the wear. I would take it off until you reinstall your bumper. That piece will keep mud/water/dirt from getting thrown behind your bumper. You can cut it out if you want, just in the area it is damaged.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds very logical and i'll have my bumper on this afternoon hopefully. I never even thought about that and didint even notice it until I got to work 30 minutes after dropping it off and driving down the highway. Thanks alot. That sould of been a no-brainer for me. And sorry, I meant to post this in "sport truck talk".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.