DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wife wants a grill guard for her truck. having a hard time finding a nice one.

this is the truck it will go on

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Nice truck! No answer for you though

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Wow, same here, no advice, but that is a niiice truck. Am I seeing a Sport front bumper with a chrome rear?

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Wow, same here, no advice, but that is a niiice truck. Am I seeing a Sport front bumper with a chrome rear?
All the laramie are that way. I think that is stupid. they should be painted.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
All the laramie are that way. I think that is stupid. they should be painted.
Interesting. My SLT is that way only because I painted the front and haven't done the back yet.

Snow, that's your wife's truck? Dude, that's cool. Question: what does she want? Full front guard, bull guard, bumper guard? Does she want some extra lights as well? Chrome, black, powder coated, color matched?

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
Ive got a full Warn Trans4mer SS grill/brush guard on mine and love it. Very heavy and sturdy.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
lol...shes gonna have to get large saplings to use it...

·
Registered
293 Posts
The only real nice brush guards I have seen are from Road armor and are attached to a custom bumper. I wish it was like the old days when you could get a 3" tube with what looked like a harpoon tip for the edges... 3 bars with light mounting holes welded to the middle bar and mounting holes on the bottom for tow hooks or more lights... Ahhh the old days.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the great compliments on the truck.
the front bumper is chrome in the middle. we r lookn for a chrome or stainless
brush guard to hold 2 lights on it. i was thinking about a powder coated
three tube roll bar i tryed to talk her out of it but she wants that too to hold 4 lights on it. all i can ever find is the westen grille guard but im not a fan of it. any links or pics would be great thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.